Yahoo has announced that four of their apps will be available on the Apple Watch when the device launches on April 24.
Four of Yahoo’s apps will soon be updated with compatibility with the Apple Watch. Yahoo Weather, Yahoo News Digest, and Yahoo Fantasy Sport will all be available to Apple Watch users in the U.S., while users in Hong Kong will be able to get ahold of Yahoo News Hong Kong.
- Yahoo Weather App on Apple Watch will feature morning updates and evening forecasts through notifications. With a Glance, users can find out if it’s a t-shirt or sweater day with Yahoo’s new “feels like” feature, or learn more about the conditions outside by tapping into the app.
- With the Yahoo Sports Fantasy App, users can see what’s going on in their matchups or check on their lineup for injuries with a Glance. They can even talk smack with their league using the Apple Watch dictation feature.
- Yahoo News Digest brings users in the U.S. the most important story on the hour, every hour so they are always up-to-date. Enjoy new microsummaries, visual atoms such as a map, stock ticker or infographic that bring the story to life, and a brand new speed reading feature to get you in-the-know in seconds.
- With the Yahoo News Hong Kong App, users in Hong Kong will receive breaking news delivered to their wrist and enjoy the top 10 headlines of the hour with a Glance.
You can download Weather, Fantasy Sports, and News Digest from the U.S. App Store now, while Yahoo News Hong Kong is available in the Hong Kong App Store.
- Free (Yahoo Weather) – Download Now
- Free (Yahoo Fantasy Sports) – Download Now
- Free (Yahoo News Digest) – Download Now
- Free (Yahoo News Hong Kong) – Download Now