Sierra’s Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions brings its shapely shooter action to iPhone and iPad today.
Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions, an insanely fast-paced shooter based in a world of geometric mayhem, has launched for iPhone and iPad today after originally hitting Mac late last year. As the latest entry in the wildly popular line of Geometry Wars games, here’s what you can look forward to in Dimensions:
- 50 Adventure levels with a wide variety of 3D grid shapes, game modes, and boss battles
- 2 Exclusive bonus levels for the iPhone, iPad and iPod
- 5 Classic Arcade levels inspired by franchise heritage
- Over 10 battle modes including Pacifism, King and Claustrophobia
- 5 unique companion drones such as Attack, Collector, Ram and Snipe
- 5 devastating super abilities including Homing, Black Hole and Turret
- Compete with friends and other players on global leaderboards for every level in the game
- Metal support with stunning, console-quality graphics
- Dual and single-stick touch control configurations
- MFI Controller support
- Use iCloud to save your progress and pick up where you left off across iPhone, iPad and/or iPod devices
If you’re ready to give the game a shot on your iPhone or iPad, you can grab it from iTunes for $4.99 from the link below. Also be sure to check out our review of Geometry Wars 3: Dimensions for Mac to read our impressions of the game.
- $4.99 – Buy Now