Future plc, the international media group and leading digital publisher, has seen a 57% uplift in unique visitors year-on-year to reach a UK audience of more than 23m* in the latest Comscore release.
The data captures Future’s new scale for the first time following the acquisition of TI Media in April 2020, which strengthened its position in existing markets and saw it enter new sectors such as Women’s Lifestyle.
The results bolster Future’s position as one of the UK’s largest media publishers, with a portfolio spanning 200-plus brands.
- Future remains No. 1 for UK consumer tech audiences for the 19th consecutive month, with an audience reach of 12.9m**
- Future has taken the top spot in the Homes category
- Future’s Lifestyle portfolio ranks within the UK’s top 10 on Comscore
- The combined reach of Future’s Cycling titles positions Future as the UK’s leading publisher of digital cycling content
Future brands also achieved strong organic UK online audience growth of 45% year-on-year, and reached a total UK online audience of 33m***, driven by the company’s innovative content models, expertise in growing audiences and proprietary technology.
Zack Sullivan, UK Commercial Revenue Officer, Future plc, says: “These fantastic results reflect the strength of the Future portfolio, the quality of the individual brands and the exceptional work of our expert editorial and audience development teams. Reflecting our new scale following the TI Media acquisition, this set of results presents an exciting opportunity to connect new commercial partners with engaged audiences via premium, contextually relevant and brand-safe environments. As we enter Q4, we’ll be capitalising on the holiday shopping period and looking ahead to our expansion plans for 2021.”
Read the full press release here
* Source: comScore Media Metrix, July 2020 – Future Plc, Unique Visitors; UK desktop age 6+, total mobile 18+
**Source: comScore Media Metrix, Future Tech July 2020 – Future Plc, Unique Visitors; UK desktop age 6+, total mobile 18+
***Source: Google Analytics, UK online users – monthly average financial year 2020 H1
The post Future plc Records Double-Digit Year-On-Year Growth On Comscore appeared first on Future.