Sharing service Droplr has updated its iPhone app, adding a new design for iOS 8, self-destructing files, and more.
Droplr’s all-new design is ready for iOS 8, along with the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. The app also has a sharing extension, letting you upload to Droplr from almost any app on iOS.
Check out the list below for all of the changes in Droplr 4.0:
- Redesigned interface for iOS 8 including support for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
- Self-destruct files—set your file to expire after one day, one week, or one month.
- Share iOS screenshots with a tap. Droplr filters screenshots from the photos in your library.
- Real-time push – Upload a file to Droplr on your desktop, it automatically appears in mobile.
- Sharing extension – Quickly share a file from any app with a sharing extension.
- In-app purchase – Upgrade to Droplr Pro via secure in-app purchase.
While an annual subscription to Droplr normally costs $99.99, you can currently grab one for $59.99. You can also pay a monthly price of $9.99.
- Free – Download Now