Developer MacPhun has announced a new app for Mac called “Noiseless” that lets users reduce image noise with one-click presets.
The app is available in both both standard and pro versions at $17.99 and $49.99, respectively. While the standard version offers up basic noise reduction tools that should work for most users, the pro version brings a proprietary RAW noise reduction technology, additional color space models, and the ability to run as a plug-in in Photoshop, Lightroom, and Aperture. Here’s a full breakdown of Noiseless’ features:
- Advanced noise reduction technology to remove color and light noise, while preserving details
- Special technology for improving Smartphone and ActionCam photos
- Adjust panel for fine tuning details and smooth areas and filtering noise reduction
- Crop and rotate
- Easytouse interface
- The software automatically selects the optimum starting preset based on the image
- Opacity slider on each preset to fine tune amount of noise reduction
- Incredibly fast processing speeds
- Support of sRGB (Standard. Pro), ProPhoto (Pro only), AdobeRGB (Pro Only) color
- RAW file noise reduction technology (Pro version)
- Ability to run as a standalone or a plugin to Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture (Pro
If you’re interested in Noiseless, you can pick up the standard version of the software from the Mac App Store now, while the pro version is only available for purchase from Macphun’s website.
Macphun Launches Powerful, New, Noise Reduction App, Noiseless
Advanced algorithms, elegant design, fast, oneclick noise reduction presets and unprecedented detail retention for any image
San Diego, CA April 16th, 2015 – Macphun, a leading photography software developer with over 25 million users, today launched their latest app, Noiseless. Using new, advanced imaging technology, Noiseless provides a oneclick solution for eliminating the pixelated/grainy patterns generated by nearly every camera when shooting in poorly lit situations. Users of smartphones, action cams, point & shoot cameras and entrylevel DSLRs will especially benefit from this new, affordable app. To learn more about Noiseless, simply visit www.macphun.com/noiseless.
What is Noise?
Noise is created in situations where the camera automatically increases the ISO sensitivity to correct for low light conditions, thus introducing intrusive grain and speckles to the image. This “noise” can ruin an otherwise great image. What Noiseless does, with advanced algorithms, is automatically detect and correct for this “noise” in an image. Noiseless is able to detect if the image is from a smartphone, action cam or DSLR and applies most optimal correction. For even greater control, advanced or adventurous users can tap into the “Adjust Panel” for even more detail preservation and selective reduction tools.
“We’re very confident that Noiseless is the most capable of any noise reduction tool out there. Plus, it offers extra controls over detail, selective adjustment of noise reduction and ease of use that simply are cuttingedge,” said Paul Muzok, CEO of Macphun. “I would encourage every photographer—including people who own smartphones or already have a noise reduction tool—to download Noiseless and give it a “test drive.”
Two versions: Standard & Pro
Noiseless will come configured in a standard version sold exclusively on the Mac App Store and a Pro version sold on Macphun’s website at www.macphun.com/noiseless. The Pro version will add a powerful, proprietary RAW noise reduction technology, support for additional color space models, extra detail controls and the ability to run as a plugin within Adobe Photoshop and Lightroom, and Apple Aperture, while the Standard Version will be more applicable for the everyday, casual shooter or “iPhoneographer” who isn’t too concerned with tons of detail and nuance.
Key Features of Noiseless
● Advanced noise reduction technology to remove color and light noise, while preserving details
● Special technology for improving Smartphone and ActionCam photos
● Adjust panel for fine tuning details and smooth areas and filtering noise reduction
● Crop and rotate
● Easytouse interface
● The software automatically selects the optimum starting preset based on the image
● Opacity slider on each preset to fine tune amount of noise reduction
● Incredibly fast processing speeds
● Support of sRGB (Standard. Pro), ProPhoto (Pro only), AdobeRGB (Pro Only) color
● RAW file noise reduction technology (Pro version)
● Ability to run as a standalone or a plugin to Photoshop, Lightroom and Aperture (Pro
Pricing and Availability
Interested users may download the Pro version by visiting www.macphun.com/noiseless. To purchase the standard version visit the Mac App Store.
Noiseless pricing will be $17.99 for the Standard version in the Mac App Store and $49.99 for the Pro version sold on the company’s website. Upgrades from Standard to Pro will be offered at $29.99.