Not sure what Apple Watch you should order? Schedule an in-store try-on session to help!
Coinciding with Apple Watch pre-orders, you can also book in-store appointments to try on different Apple Watches. If reading our massive Apple Watch buyer’s guide has left you still deciding between more than one mode, an in-store appointment to try them on is definitely your best bet. This is especially the case if you’re still debating between casing sizes.
Luckily, booking one is super simple. Here’s how!
How to schedule an Apple Watch try-on appointment at your local Apple Store
- Go to apple.com in any web browser.
- Click on the Store tab in the top navigation.
- Scroll down a little ways and click on schedule a try-on appointment, it’s written in blue writing.
- Select your state and your local Apple Store.
- Click on View available times under the type of Apple Watch you’d like to try on. Remember the Edition model is only available for preview at select stores.
- Sign in with your Apple ID when prompted.
- Choose the time you’d like and then click on Schedule Appointment.
- You should receive an email confirming your try-on appointment.
If you’re on your iPhone, you can also use the Apple Store app to access the try-on page. Simply go to the Featured tab, scroll down a little ways and click on schedule a try-on appointment. You’ll be routed to Safari where you can follow the same instructions as above.
Having trouble booking? You aren’t alone!
As with any new product launch, Apple’s website sometimes does funny things. If you’re seeing the error message a lot, simply keep calm, and try again. It took me about 4 or 5 tries before I actually received a confirmation email.